WakaTime loves third party developers. We want to help make your project awesome!
That's why we've put together these assets which you can use in your own projects.
Do these things:
- Use the WakaTime name in the description of your project
- Use the WakaTime name or logo in your project if the primary purpose of your project is to promote the spread and improvement of the WakaTime software
- Use the WakaTime name or logo to link to WakaTime
- Use the WakaTIme logo to advertise that your product has built-in WakaTime integration
- Use the WakaTime logo in a blog post or news article about WakaTime
Please don't do these things:
- Use the WakaTime name or logo in your project's name if the primary purpose of your project is not the spread and improvement of the WakaTime software
- Use the WakaTime name or logo in your project's name if your project duplicates functionality found in an existing WakaTime software
- Create a modified version of the WakaTime logo
- Integrate the WakaTime logo into your logo
- Use any WakaTime artwork without permission
For example, if you are building a plugin for an editor we don't yet support you may call your plugin "xyz-wakatime". However, if you are creating a time tracking plugin for Sublime Text please don't call it "WakaTime Timer" because we already have an official WakaTime plugin for Sublime Text.